Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
Episode 43 of The Bouquet Toss is all about calculating how much of a wedding you can *actually* afford before you start planning. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #43: The Wedding Budget, Phase 1
Step 2: The Wedding Budget, Phase 1
This week’s topic is the dreaded B-word… your budget! Setting and managing a wedding budget can be one of the trickiest parts of planning, but we’re here to guide you through important things to consider when calculating a number that works for you.
Learn the 50/30/20 rule, and other frameworks for figuring out what an appropriate wedding budget looks like for you and your partner.
*Don’t forget to tune in for Part 2 where we’ll discuss how to allocate your budget once you’ve decided on that number!
Wedding Watch: Iconic Wedding Scenes from Our Favorite TV Shows & Movies
This week’s Wedding Watch clip is from Sex And The City. Learn what Carrie and Big can teach us about identifying your values to plan a savvy wedding! Watch it with us via our Wedding Watch Youtube Playlist.
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning