Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
Episode 18 of The Bouquet Toss is all about livestreaming your wedding! We’re thrilled to be joined by Samie Roberts of Bustld and LoveStream, a simple solution to live streaming your celebration. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #18: Live Streaming Your Wedding
Livestreaming Your Wedding
With the pandemic and restrictions on events around the world, couples have been forced to pivot from their original wedding plans. One of the biggest trends to emerge as a result has been couples live streaming their day. This essentially means broadcasting live video of your wedding to viewers you invite to watch the festivities. This is such a great option to include your loved ones from far away into your celebration, no matter what your personal situation might be. With us to unpack all sorts of details about this trend is Samie Roberts, Co-Founder of LoveStream! Use code SAVVY10 to save 10% on any LoveStream wedding package!
This episode is sponsored by CanvasDiscount.com! Use code THEBOUQUET10 to get 10% OFF their already discounted products!
About Samie and LoveStream:
Samie provides the creative and industry insight alongside the operational expertise at Bustld. Her background at a top PR agency in New York City provided her the knowledge and know-how on how to properly design and execute large events. She used that knowledge to launch one of the top wedding planning companies in Charlotte seven years ago. She combines all this knowledge in her passion for bringing wedding inspiration and knowledge to couples at Bustld.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning